Hospital Management Software Kerala
A Hospital Management System (HMS) is an Associate in a Nursing integrated system for managing all aspects of a hospital’s operations like medical, financial, body, legal, and compliance. HMS includes electronic health records, business intelligence, and revenue cycle management. Hospitals and healthcare facilities improve the quality of healthcare services, reduce operating costs, and improve the revenue cycle by using such hospital management systems. Hospital Management System software Kerala usually includes In & Out-patient Management, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology, Inventory, E-Claim, Mobile Apps, Tablet Versions, Online Scheduling, Secured Messaging, Doctor and Patient Portals, Accounting, HR/Payroll, Blood Bank, Mortuary, Alert System, Dietary, Feedback, Lab Machines and Biometric Integration.
Benefits of Hospital Management System
- Hospital management software Kerala permits easy accessibility to doctor’s knowledge to get varied records, including classification based on demographic, gender, age, and so on. It is especially beneficial at an ambulatory point, hence enhancing continuity of care. As well as, Internet-based access improves the flexibility to remotely access such knowledge.
- It helps as a decision support system for the hospital authorities for developing comprehensive health care policies.
- It efficiently engenders the running of finance and accurately too, including the engineering, the diet of patients and also the distribution of medical aid. It offers a vivid image of hospital growth in years to return.
- It reflects an improved drug usage monitoring system, including its effectiveness. It relegates adverse drug interaction to the background and offers a push to acceptable pharmaceutical utilization.
- Integrated Inventory Management keeps the track of all hospital stocks from medicines to linens & helps you to keep the optimum level of stock all the time. It also minimizes the lost stock due to theft and misplacement.
- Enhances information integrity by a reduction in transcription errors and duplication of information entries.
- Our hospital management system is easy to use and eliminates errors caused by handwriting. New technology computer systems give perfect performance to pull up information from servers or cloud servers.
- Having all data in a single platform enables our Business Intelligence Module to provide valuable insights into hospital operations and the quality of patient care.
- Enhances the overall health care experience in a healthcare facility
- Improves the communication and interaction of doctors with their patients.
- Helps in managing extra expenses of an organization because of less paperwork, improved safety and reduced duplication of testing.
Modules of Hospital Systems
- Patient Registration
- Appointment & Scheduling
- Outpatient Management
- Inpatient Management
- Inpatient Billing
- Discharge Summary
- Laboratory Management
- Radiology Management
- Pharmacy Management
- Consultant Management
- Store Management
- Security Management
- Medical Data
- Reception Management
- MIS Reports
- MRD Management
- Payroll & HRD Management
- Accounts Management
- Balance Sheet
- Service Management